Build Your Career with Cabinets Express!
Cabinets Express is growing, and we are looking to hire a sales & design associate to join our top-notch team! The sales & design associate will collaborate with clients by sharing knowledge, ideas, and design concepts utilizing the Quick, Easy, Affordable cabinetry offerings of Cabinets Express to make their dreams become a reality.
- Contact current and prospective clients to introduce new and existing products, explain features and benefits, solicit and follow up on outstanding quotes
- Meet with clients to discuss desires, style, budget, and functionality of space
- Recommend Cabinets Express products to clients based on their needs and interests
- Answer questions about products, prices and availability
- Assist clients with product selections including cabinetry, hardware and countertops
- Plan the functional aspects and visual look of various spaces for clients
- Demonstrates knowledge of current design trends
- Problem solves and provide design solutions for clients during the design and installation process to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Interact with clients over the phone or onsite to address problems or concerns
- Maintain a good relationship with the existing clients as well as attracting new
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations
- Demonstrate solid understanding of measurements and reading house plans
- Implement company selling and design processes
- Maintain a positive attitude and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Instill and demonstrate that customer service is our #1 priority
- Demonstrate knowledge of sales through teaching and serving our customers, community and team
- Develop strong working relationships with all personnel for the purpose of maintaining a culture of teamwork
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have 20/20 experience?
- Do you have kitchen & bath and/or cabinetry experience?
- What are your salary expectations?
To succeed in this role you must have:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and problem resolution skills
- Understand Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (in addition to 20/20)
- Prior retail experience; interior design experience; kitchen and bath remodeling experience
- Successful sales networking experience.
- A passion for kitchen, bath and interior design
- 1+ years in a similar position
- Ability to work an occasional late night and some Saturdays
- Willingness to make off-hour client appointments
- Ability to help client load occasional products for pickup